It is Faculti’s policy to handle complaints as part of the overall strategy to satisfy the needs of customers using our services. Expressions of dissatisfaction will be considered as important as complaints and plans put in place to remedy the service.
Complaints will be handled:
Staff will endeavour to:
- Be courteous to the complainant
- Respond positively
- Offer constructive solutions
Formal written complaints will be:
- Acknowledged within 14 days
- Notified to Senior Management
The complaints procedure will be:
- Publicly displayed on Faculti’s Website
- Monitored regularly as per our Quality Management System
- Reviewed and evaluated periodically as per our Quality Management System
Any person dissatisfied with Faculti’s services will be encouraged to make this fact known at the point and time of their dissatisfaction to the persons directly involved to us below.
The first person to be advised of the complaint will, if appropriate, endeavour to resolve the difficulty, ensuring that Faculti’s policy and procedures are followed. If it is not appropriate for the member of staff to deal with the complaint, it will be referred as soon as possible to the Managing Director.
This is the sequence of activities to be followed within the centre:
- Complaint received.
- Entry made on Complaints Form with nature of the complaint.
- Complaint formally acknowledged.
- If necessary, complaint information passed to the Managing Director.
- Facts ascertained and recorded onto Form.
- Explanations/remedy proposed and recorded onto Form.
- Complainant kept informed.
- Outcome recorded onto Form.
- Report filed by Managing Director in complaints file.