• Primary or secondary school — accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction*
• Homeschool — defined by state homeschooling regulations
What is proof of eligibility?
Use a school/college-issued email address: If you provide a school-issued email address during purchase you are instantly verified. (A school email address may include .ac.uk, .edu, .k12, or other email domains sponsored by educational institutions.) If you do not have a school-issued email address or your email address cannot be verified, additional proof of eligibility may be requested after purchase.
Students and educators at accredited schools
Proof of eligibility must be a document issued by the institution with your name, institution name, and current date. Types of proof of enrolment include:
• School ID card
• Report card
• Tuition bill or statement
Proof of eligibility may include:
• Dated copy of a letter of intent to homeschool
• Current membership ID to a homeschool association
• Dated proof of purchase of curriculum for the current academic school year
Contact Faculti through our website or by calling Customer Assistance (+1)8572390762 if you are unclear about whether you qualify.
† Documents dated within the last six months are considered current.