Personal information is collected by Faculti. Faculti is registered with the UK’s Information Commission as a Data Controller in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Company: Faculti Media Ltd
Registered Office: 35-37 Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7JM
Registered Number: 8403116
Data Protection Registration Number: ZA210229
We collect personally identifiable information about you (your “Data”) through:
- the use of enquiry and registration forms
- your purchase of any our products or services
- the provision of your details to us either online or offline.
The elements of your Data that we collect may include:
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- Market research data such as readership patterns
- Usage statistics
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use your Data for purposes which may include:
- providing our users with a personalised service
- processing orders, registrations and enquiries
- conducting market research surveys
- allowing users to participate in interactive features of our service, where they choose to do so
- providing reports to our Clients containing information about usage of their members
- providing you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information)
- monitoring compliance with our Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring or requesting us to disclose the identity or other usage details of any user of our sites.
We use analytics technology on some of the pages of our websites, which may record user movements, including page scrolling, mouse clicks and text entered. It will not record financial information such as credit or debit card details. The data we collect in this way helps us to identify usability issues, to improve the assistance and technical support we can provide to users and is also used for aggregated and statistical reporting purposes.
Faculti have appropriate measures in place to ensure that our users’ Data is protected against unauthorised access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss.
Transfer of Data
The Internet is a global environment. Using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing Faculti and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way. Please read our Data Protection Policy.
User Access and Control of Data
If you wish to amend any of the Data which we hold about you, or update your marketing preferences, please contact our offices.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting the Privacy Officer via our Data Protection Policy page.
We may charge the statutory allowable fee for provision of this information.
Children Under 14
We do not intentionally collect any information on children under 14 years of age. We will undertake to delete any details of such users where a parent or guardian has notified us that any such details have been obtained.
Changes to this Policy