The Faculti platform is run by Faculti Media Limited. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- video streams do not have captions
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format, please contact
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 24 hours.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Faculti Media Limited is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non accessible content
Non compliance with the accessibility regulations
- WCAG 1.2.2 Video Captions
- WCAG 2.1 (1.1.1) Some images do not have a text alternative.
We plan to add Video Captions and text alternatives for all images by September 2021. When we publish new content we’ll make sure our use of images meets accessibility standards.
Content that’s not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
Time based media before 23/09/20
Historic time based media do not have captions. This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.2.2 (captions).
We do not plan to add captions to pre-recorded time based media video streams because this time based media is exempt from meeting the accessibility regulations.
How we tested this website
This website was last tested on 6/03/20. The test was carried out by Faculti Media Limited.
- our main website platform, available at https://faculti.net
- our video and audio pages, available at https://faculti.net/ite-framework/ and https://faculti.net/a-short-history-of-french-thought/
- Booking Service: https://faculti.net/book/ services based on a different technical platform but ‘skinned’ to look like our website
This statement was prepared on 6/03/20. It was last updated on 6/03/20.