How to record
1. Ensure desktop microphone and or camera is activated. See detailed advice here for framing, audio and other tips.
2. Introduce yourself for our editors with a simple name introduction and what you will speaking about. Respond to study structure guidance here or questions sent from our editorial office if you have these.
3. Press the red Record button to start and the same button to stop when you have finished your responses. You may want to record your responses to all the questions in one take, please indicate when you have finished the response to each question. Or you may want to send responses individually.
4. Once you finish recording the edit is then saved automatically and sent to our editorial office. No need to do anything further.
5. When you have completed all of your responses. Please complete the final form at the bottom of the page. The insight will then enter our editing cycle.
To Record in Audio only, please go here
[formidable id=6 title=true description=true]