For Universities and Colleges
Benefits for teaching, learning and scholarship
Students and Educators worldwide now use Faculti videos to add engaging, cutting-edge, real-life perspectives to undergraduate, postgraduate, and executive education programs including:
Imperial College London
The Open University
Goldsmiths, University of London
Indian Institutes of Management
I teach history, and assign my students chapters from McCormick’s Origins of the European Economy. I found the McCormick video – and we watched it in class in conjunction with the reading.
Laura E. Wangerin, Seton Hall University
The Faculti team has produced informative, accessible videos that convey substance without being overbearing. Viewers can be spurred either to find out more or to come away satisfied with a modicum of new, valuable knowledge.
Susan Sugarman, Princeton University
Faculti videos are professionally made and the participants present their ideas clearly in an unadorned, simple way, largely relying on direct, to camera communication, without any other audiovisual aids. A simple idea, well executed.
British Universities Film and Video Council
- Subject Access provides access to 125 videos annually for all faculty and students plus subject archive. Delivered by the world’s leading figures.
- Full Access provides access to 1000 research interviews, academic insights videos and full archive access. Delivered by the world’s leading figures.
- Access to unique teaching tools, such as advanced search, curated playlists, save and share options and permalinks
- Full integration with federated identity solutions, such as OpenAthens, Shibboleth and IP Access.
- MARC Records, COUNTER4 Statistics
- In-depth usage statistics and customizable reports.
- New user training videos and marketing resources.
- Dedicated account management.
- A range of knowledge from basic subject information to in-depth interviews for advanced knowledge.
- Cost-effective models – lower acquisition costs and no physical space requirements.
- Content is available instantaneously at any time and place for users – on a PC, tablet or other mobile device.
MedicineRespiratory, Cardiovascular, Musculoskeletal, Cancer, Gastrointestinal, Clinical Microbiology, Cognitive Neuroscience, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
LawContract Law, Criminal Law, Property Law, Public Law, European Union Law, Jurisprudence and Legal Theory, Tort Law.
Business and ManagementOrganisational Behaviour, Strategy, Leadership, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Economics, Accounting.
EducationPedagogy, Leadership, Sociology of Education, Literacy and Language, Global Perspectives, Policy , Politics, Rights and Justice.
PsychologyBehavioural Neuroscience, Personality and Intelligence, Social, Developmental, Language and Memory, Experimental, Criminology.
SociologySocial Theory, Social Identities and Divisions, Culture and Society, Gender and Feminism, Ethnicity and Racism, Media and Culture.
HistoryHistory of North America, British, European and East Asian History, History of Political Thought, Intellectual and Religious History.
Art, Design and ArchitectureArchitecture, Design, Contemporary Art, Art History, Painting, Photography, Sculpture, Fashion and Textiles.
- Politics and Economics
Comparative politics, Political economy, International relations, Political theory, Public administration, public policy, Economic theory, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Econometrics.
- Formal Sciences
Mathematics, Mathematical statistics, Computer Science, Game theory, Decision theory, Systems and Control, Data Science
Recommend a university subscription by copying the above URL and sending it to your Learning Resources Manager/Subject librarian.