Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with different keywords.
- Latin American exports during the first globalization: How statistical aggregation and standardization affect our understanding of trade
- Behind the numbers: Authorities’ approach to measuring disability in Swedish populations from 1860 to 1930
- Is terrorism necessarily violent? Public perceptions of nonviolence and terrorism in conflict settings
- The demand for IPE and public policy in the governance of global policy design
- Past and Present Group Exclusion and Conflict: Group Marginalization, Opportunity, and Islamic State Foreign Fighter Mobilization
Most Used Categories
Try looking in the monthly archives.